Many auto enthusiasts and car owners may not be aware that best car soap for foam cannon is a viable method for cleaning their cars. One rag will clean about six average sized vehicles, if you purchase the right car soap, of course. The chemical composition of each ingredient determines how well it cleans and removes dirt from the surfaces. That’s why you should buy a brand that uses chemicals as opposed to petroleum-based or vegetable oil-based soaps. It will work better and last longer than your standard detergent or even car wash solution.
It can increase the cleaning time per vehicle by 20-30%. It will help remove more road grime than any established car wash solution because it is neither petroleum nor vegetable oil-based. It will last about 2-4 times longer than a car wash anyway, so why not spend a little extra to make it last longer !
- The benefits of using a car soap for foam cannon
- Buying guide: Choosing The Right Car Soap For Foam Cannon
- Foam Cannon Soap Key Features:
- 11 Best car soap for foam cannon in 2022
- 1. Chemical Guys CWS_402_64 Mr. Pink Foaming Car Wash Soap
- 2. Chemical Guys CWS_101 Maxi-Suds II Foaming Car Wash Soap
- 3. Chemical Guys CWS_995_64 Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap For Foam Cannon
- 4. Chemical Guys EQP324 Big Mouth Max Release Foam Cannon
- 5. Adam's Car Wash Shampoo (Gallon) - pH balanced Wash Soap For Snow Foam Cannon
- 6. Armor All Car Wash Snow Foam cannon Formula 50 Fl Oz, Pack of 4
- 7. Chemical Guys CWS_110M Car Wash Starter Bundle - Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash Soap
- 8. Chemical Guys CWS61964 Black Light Hybrid Radiant Finish Car Wash Soap
- 9. Adam's Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner foam cannon
- 10. Meguiar's G191501 Ultimate Snow Foam, 1 Gallon, Pink + X3002 Microfiber Wash Mitt
- 11. Chemical Guys CWS619 Backlight Car Wash Soap 128 fl.
- How to use a car soap for foam cannon: 10 simple steps
- Tips for using a car soap for foam cannon
- FAQ: Best car soap for foam cannon
- Q: What are the best car soap for foam cannon?
- Q: What should I be looking for when buying a car soap suitable for foam cannon?
- Q: Does car soap foam?
- Q: Can every car soap be used to produce foam with a paintball gun?
- Q: Do car soaps really work on waxes and sealants?
- Q: How do I apply car soap to get more foam?
The benefits of using a car soap for foam cannon
- You can clean the car at any time and anywhere.
- It is a very cost effective method, since you can use it for months without any extra costs.
- If you live in a big city and cannot leave your vehicle outdoors, this may be the only option available to you.
- It does not have any hazardous chemicals that may harm the environment.
- You can make your own soap with ingredients that are friendly to the environment.
- You can choose the right ingredients for your vehicle’s specific paint color.
- Car soap is not just limited to cars, you can use it on your tools or even sneakers.
- Your car will always look like new, since dirt will not stick to the surface of your vehicles with combination of car soap and foam cannon.
- You can use it as Affordable to purchase the car wash solution because it will last as long as you need it.
Buying guide: Choosing The Right Car Soap For Foam Cannon
Quality foam cannon:
A quality foam cannon has a few important features that are worth paying attention to. First, the nozzle should be between 1/4 and 1/2 inch wide to produce a uniformly thick, fluffy foam. The length of the whip hose needs to be no longer than 10 feet or else it will create thin and inconsistent foam.
Features of a good car soap:
The second consideration is the soap that comes with your foam cannon. It is important that the soap you choose is able to quickly create a dense foam. Hence, you need a soap that has been designed to produce a medium-density foam. This type of soap is usually chock full of bubbles, which makes it ideal for creating thick and fluffy foam.
The foam gun:
Since the foam is created from the soap that comes with the foam cannon, you should purchase a quality foam cannon. You can check out to quickly of our reviews to find out which car soap for foam cannon is best for your needs.
The car soap:
You can check out our list to see which car soap is good for making foam. You will also find a great list of what you should look for when shopping around.
Foam Cannon Soap Key Features:
- Made from premium quality will providing a soft and long-lasting wash.
- Contains no toxins or harsh detergents.
- Can use hand or machine washed with regular soap to wash as well.
- Available in a variety of colors and scents.
- Soap Type: Clear, Colorless and Hypoallergenic.
- Scent: Unique and Discreet
- Material: Foam Soap (Polymer).
- Bottle: Premium Quality PP Plastic.
11 Best car soap for foam cannon in 2022
1. Chemical Guys CWS_402_64 Mr. Pink Foaming Car Wash Soap
Mr. Pink is hands-down one of the top car washes on the market today. It produces a rich, thick foam that clings to your paintwork and lifts away dirt and grime effortlessly. Mr. Pink is a thick, concentrated formula that produces a copious amount of foam. A little bit of Mr. Pink goes a long way, and you’ll save yourself some money by using less product with each wash. The thick foam stays on your paint longer to lubricate and protect the surface, leaving a slick finish behind. When used in conjunction with Chemical Guys Synthetic X-press Spray Wax , your car will have the best shine you’ve ever seen…after the vehicle is rinsed off that is!
Mr. Pink is a highly concentrated car wash soap that’s very economical to use, which makes it the best car wash soap for foam cannons. The scent is pleasant and fades easily.
The name might be a bit misleading (“ultra suds”) but this car wash soap formula is very similar to Chemical Guys CWS_402_64 Mr. Pink Foaming Car Wash Soap, 64 fl oz in terms of it being a thick, highly concentrated car shampoo that produces abundant amounts of foam and lubricates the surface to make washing your car easier.
2. Chemical Guys CWS_101 Maxi-Suds II Foaming Car Wash Soap
Car care is one of those things that takes a lot of work, especially if you think about how much time we spend in the car. So it’s always important to take care of our car and make sure it looks good so we feel confident on the road. To help make that a little easier we test out the Chemical Guys CWS_101 Maxi-Suds II Foaming Car Wash Soap and see if it’s the best car wash soap on the market.
You are getting 128 fl oz of product for a reasonable price. The cost per ounce is low so you can use it on all your cars with ease. It comes in a combination of 12 chemical guys car wash shampoo.
The chemical Guys CWS maxi suds II foaming car wash Soap is designed to be used on any washable surface of the car. It works perfectly with foam cannon and foam gun to provide you amazing car wash results.
3. Chemical Guys CWS_995_64 Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap For Foam Cannon
Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap has a signature scent of bubble gum that is delightful and refreshing. We added natural extracts to our soap to reduce surface tension and help break down grease and grime better—so you can clean your car with considerably less work.
Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap for Foam Cannon is non-drying, biodegradable, pH-balanced, eco-friendly, and gentle on automotive surfaces. It will not leave streaks, dust or chemicals behind. Car wash soap is a soap formulated to work within a foam cannon that has a foam consistency.
Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap allows vehicle to dry faster than other car wash soaps, while still producing an incredible amount of suds and wash foam. The rich foam produced from Meticulous Matte washes away dirt and grime easier than ever before, leaving you with a beautifully clean car with less effort.
Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap is the best value in body care. The 64oz size will last you through many car washes, while also making you a profit at every wash. as it lasts longer than traditional car wash soaps and saves them time from having to purchase multiple bottles each time they wash their vehicle. Meticulous Matte Car Wash Soap for Foam Cannon is formulated to work within the foam cannon of most washers.
4. Chemical Guys EQP324 Big Mouth Max Release Foam Cannon
Skilled professional detailers know that the secret to achieving a perfect, shiny finish is using a big mouth foam cannon. Effective car washing with a foam cannon can save time and give your vehicle an all-around better appearance. Chemical Guys chose Citrus Wash & Gloss Car Wash Soap for their new Big Mouth Max release foam cannon. This soap smells like fresh citrus and has a durable formula that’s designed for all types of vehicles.
The Citrus Wash & Gloss Car Wash Soap is the best choice to wash your vehicle because it’s a high-quality product, so you get top-of-the-line results. The advanced washing formula makes this soap suitable for all surfaces and all types of vehicles, including those with sensitive finishes. The Citrus Wash & Gloss Car Wash Soap produces an abundance of thick suds that cling to your vehicle and wash away grime more effectively than traditional car soaps.
Chemical Guys Big Mouth Max Release Foam Cannon and Citrus Wash & Gloss Car Wash Soap Bundle is the best value for your time and money. Buy only what you will use. This foaming machine comes with two of our most popular products and one gallon of soap, so you get maximum value without having to pay extra for packaging.
This bundle is ideal for professionals who know the importance of using a foam cannon to wash their cars or boats, but don’t have the necessary furniture to make that process easy.
5. Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo (Gallon) – pH balanced Wash Soap For Snow Foam Cannon
Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo is pH balanced for use with snow foam cannons. Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo is a high foaming soap that washes away dirt and grime, leaving your vehicle shiny and clean. It can also be used as an effective all-purpose shampoo. Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo produces extra volume so that you can use less soap and save money. It also cleans very well and rinses completely without any slick or slimy feeling behind. This stuff leaves the surface clean and glossy, and shining with a crystal clear coat.
The pH of Adam’s Car Wash Shampoo is between 4 & 5 – it’s right in the sweet spot for optimum snow foam performance, as well as for all-purpose washing use.
Please be aware that some car wash shampoos may not be soap friendly to a snow foam cannon. Adam’s is the recommended brand of snow foam soap and is what many car washes use to generate their foam! Most major auto parts chains sell car washes but they are NOT soap friendly to your foam cannon and will damage your snow foam device
6. Armor All Car Wash Snow Foam cannon Formula 50 Fl Oz, Pack of 4
For some, washing a car on a hot day with soapy water and a sponge just doesn’t cut it. They want to add that “extra touch” by using foam. The problem is, not all foam cannons are created equal. Some are too expensive, or require extra parts that can cost hundreds of dollars.
Armor All Car Wash Snow Foam Formula was developed by the folks behind one of the more popular foam cannons on the market, called the Megs Personal Foam Cannon .
The formula uses an ultra-intense blend of foam propellant and car wash soap (Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Myristate), combined with an ultra-tough polymeric compound known as Polyethylene Oxide or “PEO”.
Armor All Car Wash Snow Foam Formula 50 Fl Oz, is a concentrated mixture of car wash soap and foam propellant. The way that it works is that the car wash soap provides lubrication for the foam, allowing for longer agitation times, and therefore more opportunity for foaming action. It also acts as an emulsifier, helping to break down surface oils in order to provide maximum cleaning efficiency.
The polymeric compound called PEO causes tiny strands of polyethylene powder to form when combined with water and car wash soap.
Armor All Car Wash Snow Foam Formula is designed to be mixed with water and used in foam guns like Chemical Guys foam Cannon Jr. It can also be used in foam cannons like the Autogeek’s Xtreme Polyfoam Cannon, but it will require a 50:50 ratio of Snow Foam Formula and water. The Xtreme Polyfoam Cannon requires a 60:40 ratio of soap to water, so mixing the formula half-and-half will allow for optimal results.
7. Chemical Guys CWS_110M Car Wash Starter Bundle – Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash Soap
The foam cannon is a device whose purpose is to provide a thick dense foam that can be used to wash vehicles. The formula works to coat the vehicle, while also breaking through tough dirt, grime, mud, and debris. It provides protection against bug splatter and bird droppings. The liquid product is designed for use with foam cannons, but it can be diluted for use without one – just follow the dilution ratio on the bottle.
This formula works best with foam cannons. The bottle is a clear plastic, cylindrical container that holds 128 ounces of snow foam formula. The bottom of the bottle has a black cap with the Armor All logo, and a small opening for dispensing the product.
8. Chemical Guys CWS61964 Black Light Hybrid Radiant Finish Car Wash Soap
You should be washing your car with car soap for foam cannon. There is a reason why the ingredients of this soap for foam cannon are so simple and effective. The main ingredient is biodegradable and environmentally friendly in nature, which makes it very safe to use. which prevents the build-up of skin cells on your vehicle’s paint finish.
This is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional car wash soaps that have been found to damage paint finishes over time. It is made using the traditional caustic soda, which is derived from salt minerals. Once the soda is mixed with water, some of its components are converted into lye that does not damage your vehicle’s paint finish. The soap also contains a vegetable-based lubricant that reduces friction and ensures that your vehicle still shines as you wash it.
The main difference between car soap for foam cannon and other soaps is the pH level in between 9-10. Car soap for foam cannon is a natural pH balanced, which makes it safer to use as compared to most of the other soaps. Simply mix the soap with water and leave on the car for a few minutes so that it can loosen up dirt and grime on your vehicle’s surface. Rinse away with plain water and dry with a microfiber towel. This simple process will ensure that your vehicle’s paint finish remains in perfect condition and that every bit of dirt is removed from your car.
If you are looking for a soap Chemical Guys CWS61964 will give your car a deep clean, then make sure that you try this soap for foam cannon. This is the best car soap for foam cannon, because of its excellent cleaning abilities and ability to wash away dirt and grime from your vehicle’s paint finish. With this car soap for foam cannon, you do not need to spend more time on removing grime from your car.
9. Adam’s Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner foam cannon
This is a high quality, professional strength cleaner that does not leave behind any residue or harmful chemicals. It is safe for the environment, can be used for vehicles, garage work, or wherever else you could need some assistance with cleaning up those hard-to-reach spots.
Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser is strong enough to handle anything you throw at it, which is the kind of power you want in your spray cleaner. This contains premium grade ingredients and is blended to create a perfect balance of detergent, degreaser and lubricant. I have used this cleaner for many years and it always leaves behind a lush after-shine. It works great on lots of different surfaces and has never failed me.
Although this product is of high quality and contains a lot of ingredients, it is quite expensive. However it will last you a long time as you only need to use half of a bottle before you can use the rest to clean your tools and toolsets. One bottle will get the job done just fine.
10. Meguiar’s G191501 Ultimate Snow Foam, 1 Gallon, Pink + X3002 Microfiber Wash Mitt
Meguiar’s G191501 is the magic “foaming” potion that car enthusiasts have been seeking for generations. It easily foams up to a thick, rich, creamy lather in just seconds with an ordinary garden hose and washer wand. Add this soap to a foam cannon or foam gun and you’re looking at an impressive even layer of bubbles that can be applied uniformly throughout the vehicle without any messes left behind.
Meguiar’s Ultimate Snow Foam delivers a thick, rich, creamy foam on contact with water. The suds cling to the vehicle’s surface and break down grime and dirt better than many soaps on the market today. The foaming action of this soap allows it to cling well to vertical surfaces and that allows you to use less product than you might think. This soap also rinses off easily despite its effective cleaning ability.
The foam created by Meguiar’s Extreme Duty line of products is nothing short of amazing. The solution clings to vertical surfaces, and the thick rich lather created with just water and a washing tool leaves no dirt behind.
The suds may require multiple rinses to remove so it removes dirt efficiently saving you time and money while providing excellent results. Meguiar’s Ultimate Snow Foam creates a thicker foam than many other foamers, but it foams up quickly across the vehicle.
11. Chemical Guys CWS619 Backlight Car Wash Soap 128 fl.
This soap is made to be used with foam cannons, such as those sold by companies like Bonza Blaster. This soap is specifically designed for these types of foam blasters that are powered by pressurized air. Regular soap won’t cut it when you’re blasting huge sprays of foam on a daily basis, so make sure you have the right type of soap for whatever device you’re using in your craft room.
This soap works incredibly well for cleaning cars. It generates tons of foam and does a more than decent job of removing dirt, grime and bug guts from your ride. The lubricity of the soap helps wash off all the filth without scratching the finish, which is pretty important too.
This soap is fantastic for blasting away the grime and dirt that gets stuffed into the cracks and crevices of your vehicle. I’ve used this for months now and it has worked extremely well. Overall; Chemical Guys CWS619 128 Fl Oz Foam Blaster Car Wash & Foam Care Soap.
128 oz bottle of car soap that is perfect for foam cannons such as those sold by companies like Bonza Blaster. This soap is specifically designed for these types of foam blasters that are powered by pressurized air. Regular soap won’t cut it when you’re blasting huge sprays of foam on a daily basis, so make sure you have the right type of soap for whatever device you’re using in your craft room. This soap works incredibly well for cleaning cars.
How to use a car soap for foam cannon: 10 simple steps
1) Dilute the soap in water.
2) Mix the soap/water solution in your bucket.
3) Hook it up to a pressure washer hose and spray at 400 psi for about 4-5 seconds.
4) Rinse off using your garden hose.
5) If a residue remains, use Murphy’s oil soap on the car’s surface. You can also use our
foam blaster shampoo and conditioner.
6) Maintains simplicity in the use of a car soap for foam cannon. Scrub and shine.
7) use a gentle scrub and wax cleaner on the car’s surface.
8) Use your favorite auto detailer wax to protect your car’s finish.
9) If you’re worried about getting wax on the paint, use a plastic container to mix up the soap/oil solution.
10) Enjoy !
Tips: If you have a pressure washer which is producing low pressure(around 250psi), then it is not recommended to use the soaps as they are not that effective on your car. You’ll have to switch over to the foam blaster shampoo and conditioner.
Tips for using a car soap for foam cannon
- You should always fill the foam cannon with milder soap solution before adding you best pick soap.
- You need to keep the nozzle above a clean surface like a bucket, as you will otherwise end up spraying water all over the place.
- Keep your thumb on the foam button at all times and push it continually while rinsing off your car. Do not stop pushing until you have completed one full rinse cycle, or else it will take longer for your car to be fully covered and foamed.
- When your car is fully covered and foamed, let it sit for 2-3 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Finish off your car with a Clear Coat Safe Car Wash like Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine.
- Add some water in your empty foam gun, and then soap up the rest of your car by hand. Now you can rinse the soap off without getting a blast of soapy water all over your freshly washed paint job.
- If the soap has the ability to remove water from the paint and allow it to dry, you can use it on a nearby rinsing bucket to collect water for your wash.
- If you have extra car soap in your foam cannon, and you want to save on washing your car with foam cannon, simply use it as a shampoo.
- You can also clean grease or dirt off of any non-sanded surface with an auto gel wax like Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine.
However; if you plan to wet sand your car, DO NOT USE GEL WAX FOR YOUR SOAP. It will cause scratches, and it is not a lubricant for your buffer.
FAQ: Best car soap for foam cannon
Q: What are the best car soap for foam cannon?
A: The best car soap for foam cannon are these particular brands. also chemical guys are one of the best car soap foam cannon in our opinion.
Q: What should I be looking for when buying a car soap suitable for foam cannon?
A: You should be looking to buy a car soaps that has less foam. These soaps have anti-foam technology, which allows them to do better and last longer than your regular detergents.
Q: Does car soap foam?
A: Yes, car soaps can make a lot of foam. Foam is not good for your car because it ruins the protective layer on your paint. Car soaps with an anti-foam technology are better for your vehicle.
Q: Can every car soap be used to produce foam with a paintball gun?
A: No. Many car soaps have anti-foam technology which allows them to create less foam and last longer than other regular detergents. However foam cannons are still a good option to use in the summer too.
Q: Do car soaps really work on waxes and sealants?
A: Yes, they work very well on these types of materials and usually last much longer than other products. They are very popular with people who do frequent car washes because they can use less detergent and not get any stains on their upholstery or carpets. They are also beneficial as a garage floor cleaner.
Q: How do I apply car soap to get more foam?
A: The best way to apply car soap is from the closed-loop spray bottle that it comes in. You can also dump in the soap and then add water, or you can use your regular paintgun or airbrush. You should only mix about half of the product with water and then pour the other half over it to create more foam.
We hope you enjoyed this Review article about the 11 best car soap for foam cannon. If you are interested in the automotive industry, please share and stay with us in this website motorvehicleperfectreview. As if you can stay up to date every day.